Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Schlitterbahn...my slice of heaven on the Guadalupe River!

I have very fond memories of going to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels as a child, and I am excited to share this beautiful waterpark with Rusty in a few weeks! We took Chuck & Audrey a few years ago...I probably should have prepared Clark for exactly "what" Schlitterbahn is. It's not a concrete jungle with chlorinated water at every spot. It's a tree shaded, spring-water fed, historical water park! It's almost like they plopped rides & slides in the middle of nature & next to the river. What could be better?

Unfortunately, this was NOT what Clark was expecting, so his version of Schlitterbahn is "It's dirty!".

So Grammie and I will be taking Rusty while Clark hangs out at Grammie's house for the day. We can't wait!!!
Hugs to all-
Ellen G.

No comments: