Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome!

Since I always want to Blog while Clark & I have our vacations, but fear someone will read our regular Blog & realize our house is sittinig empty...I've created this semi-anonymous blog. This way, while we travel 'round the country or globe with Rusty & Audrey (and sometimes our lesser-known Griswold college sibling Chuck)I can Blog while we're gone & not worry!

Our next adventure departs in September...Clark & I are taking Rusty to Myrtle Beach for a week. I'll only update this blog while we travel...so it won't be the daily updates I aim for on our regular blog sites!

Hope throwing a 3rd Family Blog your way isn't too much...

I need to go wash the Family Truckster. All this rain lately has left too much dirt. Until we hit the road again...
Hugs to all-
Ellen G.

No comments: