Saturday, February 16, 2008

Picture Update: 6:32PM Saturday

Lots of playing, napping, eating...I'm too tired to go through the day. Thought some pictures would sum it up better!

Yesterday, we went to Lahina & I liked this sticker on one of the store windows:

Of course, the ukelele came with us everywhere. Rusty gave a live concert in Lahina at the docks...
The boys had too much fun playing in the gift shops. Rusty ended up talking Daddy into buying a back scratcher...
We tried on tribal masks...
After Lahina, we came back, took naps, & then played on the beach. Clark took this photo, which I think is beautiful :)
I can't remember the last time I actually played in the sand. I mean, really played...where I had sand up my butt & in my hair. At first, I buried Rusty in the sand (at his request)....
I turned him into a mermaid...
Nice job, eh?
How could I refuse Rusty's request to bury me? It was fun, it felt awesome to be blanketed in the warm, heavy sand. I dodged a few sandy handfuls that were aimed at my head. This was a first for Mommy & Rusty...playing in the sand like this together. We've been to the beach a bunch of times, but never have been IN the beach!
After playing in the sand, Rusty & I played in the waves a bunch. Clark took pictures. My butt looked really frightening. So I deleted the pictures. Rest assured though. We had a blast!

1 comment:

The Ards said...

Heather, You were 1/2 way to Guam - too bad you couldln't have just hopped another plane and come here! :-) I LOVE your paper chain idea.... imagine another 8 hour flight AFTER the Hawaii flight - that's the fun we have getting back and forth to Guam and there is NO first class for us!!

Looks like a FUN trip!!!